If you are working through a complex legal issue in Southwest or Central Florida, it is crucial to partner with dedicated and experienced counsel. An ideal resolution to legal issues must come from comprehensive knowledge and demonstrable expertise. This is what we bring to every client with whom we work.
Sarasota County Real Estate And Litigation Attorneys
Conveniently located in downtown Sarasota, we at Tannenbaum Scro, P.L. are prepared to help you resolve legal issues in the most efficient, effective and economical way. It is our foremost goal to help you reach an outcome that preserves your long-term well-being, personally and professionally.
Lawyers of the firm have litigated real estate, construction and commercial disputes, and transacted real estate and business deals in these markets for more than 30 years. Our accomplishments include:
- Resolution of tens of millions of dollars of construction and commercial claims
- Closing of tens of millions of dollars of real estate and business transactions
- Representation of more than 175 condominium and homeowner associations in negotiation and litigation of turnover claims
- Defense of hundreds of investors/borrowers in mortgage foreclosure actions and worked out more than 200 mortgages for borrowers at a savings off principal of more than $15 million
- Assisting more than 150 European investors and companies in doing business in Florida
We pride ourselves on our dedication, creativity and effectiveness. As such, we determine the needs of each client, work with the client to establish a realistic game plan to achieve his or her goals, and implement the plan in the most cost-effective manner possible. Additionally, because we know that clients do not like surprises, we stay in active contact with our clients with the aim of keeping them up to date on the progress of their matter.
We offer free initial consultations for construction law issues.
To schedule an initial consultation with one of our Sarasota construction law attorneys, call 941-316-0111 or email the firm.